Sunday, January 10, 2010

agriculture


I am not sure if anyone in my family was ever interested in agriculture, well I'm sure my family in Venezuela grow many different kinds of things so that they can eat. I am interested in agriculture it seems like a great learning experience. in this class I will be able to grow thing I want then harvest them. When you grow other things you are keeping something alive if they are not in their natural environment. You bring them somewhere where they are not naturally from but you are keeping it alive. In order to do so you have to have knowledge of how to take care of them. These things that are grown can be part of things that you eat every day. You keep them alive and they do the same to you, that is something that is cool about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment